Terms & Conditions
Hunkemöller International B.V. & Hunkemöller Membercard
Article 1 – Definitions
The following terms bear the meaning assigned to them for the purposes of these general terms and conditions:
- Hunkemöller International B.V. (hereinafter also referred to as ‘Hunkemöller’) – the legal entity which sells products to consumers at a distance;
- consumer: (hereinafter also referred to as ‘you’) – a natural person who does not act for the purposes of practising a trade or profession, or running a company, and who enters into a distance agreement with Hunkemöller;
- distance agreement – an agreement pursuant to which Hunkemöller only uses one (1) or more distance communication technologies as part of a system that it organises for the sale of products at a distance through to the conclusion of that agreement;
- distance communication technology – a means that is used for the purposes of concluding an agreement without you and Hunkemöller simultaneously coming together in the same space;
- cooling-off period – a period during which you may exercise your right of cancellation;
- right of cancellation – your entitlement to end a distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- day – calendar day;
- supply agreement – a distance agreement covering a series of products in respect of which the duty to effect delivery and/or procurement is spread over time;
- sustainable media – any means that enables Hunkemöller to store information addressed to you personally in a manner which makes it possible to consult the stored information in the future and to reproduce it without modification.
Article 2 – Details of HunkemöllerUK Ltd
HunkemöllerUK Ltd is part of:
Hunkemöller International B.V.
Having its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and its place of business at,
1221 JS Hilversum, Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 35 646 5412
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: # 07714378
VAT identification number: # GB243 8339 95
Article 3 - Scope of application
- These general terms and conditions shall apply to any offer made by Hunkemöller and to any distance agreement concluded between Hunkemöller and you. If you are under the age of 18, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian to make purchases.
- The text of these general terms and conditions shall be disclosed to you on the Hunkemöller website before any distance agreement is concluded.
- Contrary to the foregoing clause, in the event that a distance agreement is concluded by electronic means, the text of these general terms and conditions may be provided to you in electronic form before that distance agreement is concluded in such a manner that it is possible for you to store them easily on sustainable media. Should it not be reasonably possible to do so, before a distance agreement is concluded, you will be notified as to where you may familiarise yourself with these general terms and conditions in electronic form, and that they will be sent to you free of charge by electronic means or in some other way.
- Hunkemöller at all times reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions, subject to the proviso that the new general terms and conditions shall not apply to any agreement that has already been concluded and shall not apply before Hunkemöller publishes them on this website.
Article 4 - Offers
- In the event that an offer has a limited term of validity or is made subject to conditions, this shall be explicitly stated in that offer. All offers shall be made subject to the explicit condition that the relevant goods will only be delivered while stocks last.
- An offer shall contain a comprehensive and accurate description of the products that are offered. A description must be sufficiently detailed in order to make it possible for you to assess the relevant offer properly. Where Hunkemöller makes use of illustrations, they shall truthfully depict the products and/or services that are offered. Hunkemöller shall not be bound by any apparent mistakes or errors in an offer.
- Every offer shall contain the following information, so as to clarify what your rights and duties will be should you accept that offer. In particular, this shall include the price including any tax, any delivery costs, the manner in which the relevant agreement will be concluded and what action is required for that purpose, whether a right of cancellation applies or not, the method of payment and delivery or in which the agreement is to be executed, the deadline for acceptance of the offer or the period of time during which the price will apply, whether the agreement will be archived following its conclusion, the manner in which you may consult it, the way in which you may familiarise yourself with any action to which you object before an agreement is concluded, and also the manner in which you may remedy this before an agreement is concluded.
Article 5 - Agreements
- Subject to the provisions of Clause (4) an agreement shall be concluded at such time as you accept the relevant offer and any conditions that are stipulated in this respect are satisfied.
- In the event that you accept an offer by electronic means, Hunkemöller shall immediately confirm its receipt of your notice of acceptance of the offer by electronic means.
- In the event that an agreement is concluded by electronic means, Hunkemöller shall adopt appropriate technological and organisational measures to secure the electronic transmission of data and it shall ensure the existence of a secure web environment. Should you make payment by electronic means, Hunkemöller shall adopt appropriate security measures.
- Hunkemöller shall disclose the following information to you along with the relevant product, so as to ensure that it can be consulted and stored on sustainable media in a manner that is easily accessible on the Hunkemöller website: (a) the Hunkemöller contact details and email and postal addresses which you can use to lodge a complaint; (b) the conditions subject to and the manner in which you can exercise your right of cancellation or a clearly legible notice precluding such right of cancellation; (c) information concerning existing after-sales service and any warranty; (d) the information stipulated in Article 4(3) of these general terms and conditions, unless Hunkemöller had already provided that information to you before the relevant agreement was executed.
- In the event that Hunkemöller undertakes to supply a series of products or services, the provisions of the foregoing clause shall only apply to the first delivery.