How to wear suspenders
Suspenders are super sexy and feminine, but it can be tricky to attach them (especially if you haven't worn them before). But no worries, with these 8 steps you'll become a suspender pro!
How to attach suspenders?
- Wear your suspenders over your knickers
- Put on your stockings.
- Sit down before attaching your suspenders (this way your suspenders will be attached at a natural height)
- Open each suspender clip (these are on the end of each suspender strap).
- First attach the two front straps, then start on the back.
- Place the fabric of the stocking top between the suspender clip (the silicon part of the clip should be on the inside of your stocking)
- Gently pull down the clip, placing the loop part of the clip over the silicon knob.
- Pull the clip upwards, so the silicon knob and the caught-up fabric are stuck in the narrow end of the clip.
- Don't wear stay-ups(these are stockings but with a silicon band on the inside of the stocking top)
Because of the thicker upper band it is hard to attach the suspenders.
- You can adjust the suspenders straps to your own preference
make the straps longer if you have to sit a lot, or shorter if you are planning to move or walk a lot.
- Wear a suspender with at least 4 straps for everyday use
the more straps, the better your stockings are secured