1 What are cookies?
1.3 To the extent that we collect your personal data using cookies, we will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
1.4 In addition to our own cookies, we also use third-party cookies in our web shop. We have no control over the privacy and cookie policies of these third parties and are not responsible for them. These third parties use your information for their own purposes, such as tracking your internet behaviour and monitoring your interests. Check out our cookie table for a list of the third-party cookies we use and information on how long they store the data they collect.
2 Accepting or declining cookies
2.1 Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can adjust this. You can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device, so that you can accept or decline every cookie – according to your preference – or so that all cookies are deleted when you shut down your browser.
2.3 If you no longer want cookies or if you want to delete cookies already placed, you can also adjust your browser settings. If you do decide to block all or some of the cookies, you may experience reduced functionality of our web shop.
3 Cookies in our web shop
3.1 Different kinds of cookies may be placed through our web shop, which can be divided into three categories: (i) functional cookies and (ii) analytical cookies and (iii) advertising cookies, including tracking and social media cookies. In accordance with the law, we will only place analytical and advertising cookies if you have given your consent by clicking on the cookie banner or, without your consent, if the analytical cookies have little or no impact on your privacy. Functional cookies can also be placed without your permission.
- Functional cookies are cookies that enable you to use our web shop and its functionality. These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our web shop and are placed when you open our web shop or click on a relevant feature. For example, cookies which are necessary in order to remain logged into our web shop while shopping.
- Analytical cookies (such as Google Analytics) measure how our visitors use our web shop. This information can be used to analyse the use of our web shop and generate reports and statistics about the use of our web shop. This allows us to measure the quality or effectiveness of our web shop and improve how we present the content to you.
- The uses of third-party advertising cookies (including tracking and social media cookies) including keeping track of ads displayed to for our brand and/or third parties through our web shop or third-party websites and, for example, whether you clicked on them. If you have given your consent, we (and the relevant third parties) can track your internet behaviour on our website and on third-party websites using the information obtained from the tracking and advertising cookies. This allows us to show you relevant ads and products and make you personal offers in our web shop and on the websites of third parties based on your interests and to keep track of via which third party websites you reached our web shop.
The social media cookies make it easier for you to share information on social media and – if you are a member – receive extra passion points when you share something or comment on social media. At the same time, social media cookies enable the social media provider to track your internet behaviour. We have no control over this and are not responsible for it. You can see which social media cookies we use and where you can find the privacy and cookie policies of these parties in our cookie table .
3.2 You can find more information about exactly which cookies we use from which third parties in our cookie table. The table shows the following information for each cookie:
- The type of cookie: (1) functional, (2) analytical, or (3) advertising
- the purpose for which the cookie is used
- who the cookie is placed by
- the information stored
- who can see the information, and
- the period of validity of the cookie.
4 Cookie settings
4.1 ☐ I withdraw my consent for or object to the use of analytical cookies in the Hunkemöller web shop, as described in the cookie table.
4.2 ☐ I withdraw my consent for the use of advertising cookies in the Hunkemöller web shop, as described in the cookie table.
5 How can you exercise your rights?
View our Privacy Statement to see how you can inspect your personal information, or for more information on how you can exercise your rights.
Hunkemöller International B.V.
Address: Liebergerweg 28,
1221 JS Hilversum,